CHS is able to offer a wide range of services. Our scale enables us to offer competitive rates and we have a long track record of providing high quality, customer-focused services.
We offer comprehensive estates, facilities management, medical engineering, catering solutions and procurement services supporting the provision of safe, effective healthcare to our communities. We are committed to delivering our Green Plan goals of reducing carbon emissions, air pollution, waste generation and improving recycling throughout delivery of our services. We also enable profit to go back into patient care.
At CHS we understand the differences in delivering our services in complex environments and we have a flexible approach to meet the needs of our customers. Our Estates and Facilities management functions alongside our Medical Engineering, decontamination and procurement service, provides the following:
- Fully managed estate and building maintenance
- Medical engineering/equipment maintenance/ decontamination
- Procurement advice, guidance and governance
- Capital project management
- Grounds maintenance.
- Cleaning (including robot and deep cleaning)
All provided to nationally recognised standards giving you assurance that your premises and equipment will be the best they can, and your customers will have confidence in you as a provider.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you think we can help you. If you don’t see what you need on our website we may still be able to help you.
If you would like to talk to us about what we can offer, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Office phone: 01484 355348
- Email address: CHSContactUS@cht.nhs.uk
- Address: Finance & Procurement, Huddersfield Royal Infirmary, Acre Mill, Lindley, Huddersfield, HD3 3EA
- Email: CHSAccountsPayable@cht.nhs.uk
- Telephone: 01484 343458/356914/18
Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- See full details in our Procurement, Tenders and Contracts section on this page
Please beware that we are a non-clinical service and any clinical enquires should NOT be sent to us. Thank you.