This accessibility statement applies to chs-limited.nhs.uk only.
This website is run by Calderdale and Huddersfied Solutions. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
The website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of the browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari. In older browsers, some aspects of the website may not display optimally. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer.
- A table is present where there may be empty table headers
- Text is structured like a list but lacks proper list semantics.
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- call 01484 355420
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact:
Phone number: 01484 355420
Ainley Industrial Estate
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
If you contact us before your visit we can arrange Interpreting provision, which is provided by:
- The Big Word - for users whose first language is not English
- Topps Language Solution - for users requiring Deaf Support Services (British sign language)
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- 1.3.1 Info and Relationships (Level A) - A table is present where there may be empty table headers
- 1.3.1 Info and Relationships (Level A) - Possible list
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are unable to fix the contrast and ARIA attributes issues due them being on Third-Party embed. If an alternative becomes available and they meet the needs of our customers we'll use that alternative instead. Although our videos have YouTube auto-generated captions, we are looking into amending the captions to make them more accessible.
This statement was prepared on 20th January 2022. It was last reviewed on 20th December 2023.
This website was last tested on 20th December 2023. The test was carried out by The Health Informatics Service Web Department. We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and level AA to test how accessible chs-limited.co.uk is.
We used this approach to deciding on a sample of pages to test:
- Looked at all mediums used on the site for example text, images, maps, videos, forms etc
- Added at least one page per item to our sample list
- Always include the homepage
- We used Lighthouse to audit each page in the sample for accessibility issues.
- We used Wave to automatically test for accessibility issues on pages that do not need users to sign in.
- We used Axe DevTools to test for accessibility issues on pages that do not need users to sign in.
You can read the full accessibility test report here: Full Accessibility Report